Chow Time - Lunch on Saturday
Personal food and drink is not allowed on board the USS TEXAS. Lunch will be served between 1400 and 1500 hours on Saturday, in the Wardroom.
Those who choose not to buy lunch will have to dine at the nearby Monument Inn restaurant or drive back to Deer Park (the food shack on shore is no longer in business).
Complimentary water will be available all day in the starboard Dreadnought room (donations welcome).
All lunch choices come with potato chips, fresh fruit, and a drink.
Lunches are kindly prepared and provided by Houston's Tea + Victory game cafe.
Tea + Victory's Chef, Benjamin Alexander, presents:
1) Ham & Cheese - smoked ham, apple butter, imported Austrian Gruyere on sourdough
2) Turkey Wrap - oven roasted turkey breast, cranberry sage aioli, autumn vegetable hash, baby arugula on flour tortilla
3) Steak Wrap - shaved NY strip, Tillamook sharp cheddar, caramelized onions, steakhouse aioli, baby arugula on flour tortilla
4) Club Sandwich - oven roasted turkey breast, smoked ham, Niman Ranch thick cut bacon, Tillamook sharp cheddar, imported Austrian Gruyere, sliced heirloom tomato, mayonnaise, iceberg lettuce on sourdough
5) Chicken Salad - oven roasted chicken salad, vegetable crudite oniceberg lettuce wraps
Please select one lunch item from the list below.